Executive Assistant Job Opening
Clover Mortgage, a top producing mortgage brokerage based out of central Mississauga, is currently seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant / Receptionist for a full-time opportunity. The successful candidate must demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be highly organized, a self-starter with a clear and proven initiative, capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to both the CEO and President, the Mortgage Executive Assistant / Receptionist will perform a broad range of administrative support activities We are committed to recognizing, affirming and celebrating our employees and offer competitive compensation packages as well as opportunities for advancement.
- Provide overall business and sometimes personal administrative support to our principal broker
- Acting as gatekeeper: answering, screening and routing phone calls; responding to emails and interfacing with clients, realtors, lawyers and lenders
- Coordinate communications, meetings, teleconferences, keeping time, taking minutes, and following up on action items
- Manage office calendar, notify attendees of any changes and remind agents of upcoming appointments
- Create and maintain databases for the storage and retrieval of contacts, information, and records and for correspondence with clients, realtors, lawyers and lenders.
- Process invoices and other finances, track monthly expenses, organize and assist with expense reports and bookkeeping, identify and track any discrepancies
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Ensure the office is tidy, well stocked and organized optimal work space
- Performing general clerical and administrative duties such as emailing, faxing, photocopying, scanning, printing documents, collecting/distributing mails
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking inventory and purchasing supplies as required.
- Maintain records of purchases and other expenses.
- Creating and sending sales letters, overseeing and managing outbound sales campaigns
- Managing Social Media and establish social connections Post/share articles on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google Business page
- Daily Mortgage news research and present the news—email to team members
- Conducting research on specific topics as directed for blogs/articles to post on the website and for the Mailchimp e-blast marketing platform
- Greeting and directing clients in a professional manner
- Perform other related duties as requested
- Provide daily detailed sales reporting to the principal broker, alerting agents on to past due tasks and follow ups and optimizing and handling delegations.
- Creating processes, executing and managing an offshore team of workers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written skills, superior telephone skills while maintaining a professional and composed manner
- Detail-oriented; a high level of execution is required as well as follow through and problem-solving skills producing high quality accurate results
- Proven time management skills, with an ability to effectively establish and execute priorities, ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent memory and solid note-taking ability
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as being a team player that strives to meet team goals
- Ability to handle confidential information and demonstrate a high level of discretion
- Demonstrated ability to build and develop professional relationships with a positive attitude and a friendly demeanor
- Anticipate needs, takes initiative and adept at proactively solving problems
- Strong ability to self-teach with little to no external help
- Flexible and adaptive in response to changing needs
- Extensive computer knowledge, including MS Word, MS Excel
- Proven ability to listen, understand and communicate effectively
- Sales related experience an asset
- Accounting experience or knowledge is an asset
- Marketing communications is a must
- Business Management or Business Administration education is preferred
- 3+ years of Administrative Support experience
- Working knowledge of Gmail Suite, Microsoft Word, Xcel, Powerpoint, Adobe PDF Creator and Editor, and other necessary software
- Analytical: You can break down complex information for our clients
- Resourceful: You may not have all the answers, but you know how to get them
- Proactive: You are never idle and love being busy
- Positive attitude: We have a great culture and want to preserve it.
Apply with resume to email@example.com