Clover Mortgage Inc. is a fast-growing modern-day mortgage brokerage. We specialize in commercial and residential mortgage brokering and are actively seeking motivated and experienced commercial mortgage agents, brokers, and administrators to join our team to vet and process commercial mortgages.
Clover Mortgage Inc. is looking for experienced commercial mortgage agents and brokers with previous sales success or direct industry experience that will work with the customers and warm leads that we provide and seek out new customers through the development of relationships within the community.
The position of Commercial Mortgage Agent / Broker provides an opportunity to earn unlimited income while building a lifelong career in the commercial mortgage industry!
We will provide warm targeted leads, training and mentorship as well as continuing support and established lender relationships and non-conventional lending support as well as marketing assistance.
Responsibilities + Duties:
- Take inbound leads, online, by phone, or in-person
- Convert the leads to closed mortgage applications
- Advise new and existing customers on various commercial mortgage programs based on the customers’ financial needs
- Obtain and analyze pertinent financial and credit data
- Analyze current programs to provide accurate and timely information to customers
- Negotiate terms and conditions of mortgage loans with applicants
- Act as primary liaison with borrowers (customers), and other company members to facilitate a prompt and efficient loan closing
- Keep informed on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations, pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met
- Ensure a smooth mortgage application process for clients
- Provide insight and feedback to management to continuously improve the customer experience
- Maintaining your FSCO Certified Mortgage Agent designation
- 2-4 years of experience as a Commercial Mortgage Agent or in the Commercial Lending and Banking space with experience writing and closing deals required
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment, proven ability to work with excel, calculate debt service coverage ratios
- Understanding cash flows for business and real estate
- Complex debt structuring - Capital Stack Structuring and a
basic knowledge of accounting
- Asset Classes
- - Mixed-use
- - Retail plazas
- Gas Stations
- Multi-Family apartment buildings
- You will be backed by an experienced team of commercial mortgage professionals.
- Many leads are provided to you and the leads are warm!
- competitive income.
- 20% proven closing ratio
- Leads are a combination of A, B, and Private mortgage borrowers
- Ongoing expert training and support provided.
- On-site office parking included
- You are learning from industry experts who have closed deals from $100k to over $100M?
Annual potential income $100,000+. Full time.*
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$500,000.00 per year
Apply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org